Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shirt For a Special Outing

One of my girl friends is taking her little guy to a Bob the Builder show soon. Luke just loves "Bob the Bubba" and anything construction, tools, etc. She asked me to help her make a special shirt for their mommy and son date. We went shopping together to pick out all of the supplies, and Erika hung out while me and my machine stitched out the design (that's a plus of doing this sort of work - an excuse for girl time!). We were both really excited about the result, but even more important, Luke was excited! Here is a little customer review...
"Thanks, for Lukie's shirt, his eyes tripled in size when he saw it. And yelled Bob the Bubba just like I knew he would. He thinks it's cool and wants to keep looking at it. You have one very small, but happy customer. He doesn't speak well, but I'm sure he would leave a review if you want one. :)"

1 comment:

kelly said...

Fun! Looks great!