Thursday, April 16, 2009

Monkey Sisters

I'm getting together with a handful of girlfriends tonight for a baby shower dinner. I usually don't share a gift on the blog before I have given it, but I'm assuming everyone is busy getting ready to go right now, and not in front of their computers. This shower is for a friend's second baby girl, so I thought it would be fun to do new sibling shirts. I really think these are just too cute, I'm definitely going to make something monkey for my girls soon!

To see more monkey stuff, check out my new online friend, Amy's , blog. She made the cutest monkey outfit for her daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Julie and live in Orange Park too! I found your blog through someone at Pinewood! Her little girl had one of your sweet shirts on and she gave me your blog info! I have been peeking for a couple of weeks and finally decided to introduce myself! I love everything you create and have to admit I am totally jealous! I have been interested in appliques for awhile and I LOVE decorating! I look forward to reading and seeing more! Thanks! Julie email-mastersonspj@bellsouth.net