Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Late Thanksgiving!




Happy late Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a blessed holiday. On the topic of giving thanks, I just want to say that I am very thankful for the world's best husband, who just treated me to my very first monogram/embroidery machine. I've not only been wanting one for ages - I've seriously been craving one for ages. Dreams are coming true and new possibilities are arising in my little world... all I can say is "YAY"!
~Megan
P.S. Kelly, if you'll just slip me your baby names, I can hook you up :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations. Can't wait to see what you'll make. Love, nan

kelly said...

That is great about slipping you names...It is tempting, I'll be honest!!! I do love a good monogram. Congrats on your big dream come true!

Megan said...

Oh well... if you don't tell me, I'll just have to guess. Just a warning: you'll probably end up with a couple of gifts that say, "Eunice" and "Gary" (I hope those are not actually either of your names because then I will feel bad). ~Megan