Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Heavy Sigh and a Thank You

I have come to a place and a realization as of late that I can no longer pursue monogramming as a business. Why? Simply because my own 2 little Sniglets need a little more mommy than I have been able to give them when I'm trying to juggle. So it is with a heavy sigh that I'm announcing an indefinite - very lengthy - perhaps forever - break. It has been very fun, and I want to say a huge "Thank You!" for allowing me the privilege to create for your little ones. I will continue to embroider and sew for my own children and for personal gifts, but my life has simply become too full to continue to take on jobs. I will however, continue to share projects and inspiration - perhaps even a tutorial here and there. Thank you again for all of your support and encouragement!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm thinking the same way chica!