Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Love This Duck!

My Nana gave Anabelle this sweet outfit, knowing full well I would have to customize it! It's a really sweet A-line top with bloomers from Remember Nguyen (pronounced "Remember When" - maybe you all are smarter than me, but I butchered this one for years!) anyway, I'm a big fan of this brand. It's timeless, affordable, and most of it is begging to be personalized! If that's not enough to make you love them, just be sure to read the message on each of their tags...
"Through a family, interested persons from a quaint but poor Vietnamese village are given scholarships to learn fine needle arts. With these skills, they are given a career and independence. In turn they strive to fashion lovely, unique, wearable children's clothing with craftsmanship reminiscent of yesteryear"
This 12 month outfit was given to Annie shortly after she was born, but I've waited this long to choose the perfect applique for it... When I saw this duck on Applique Cafe, I knew I'd finally found it! I think it's the sweetest little flashback to own my childhood, and it's refreshing to see at least one adorable 80's comeback!
I'll be sure to post some pictures of Anabelle wearing it as soon as she wears it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love it! And that site is awesome... I am drooling over some of those clothes!