Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This Saturday!

Hello Friends!
The Sniglets Baby Open House and Trunk Show is just 4 short days away! I speak for myself and the other vendors when I say, “We just can’t wait to see you there!” I have just a few (hopefully helpful) things to go over with you before the big event…

1. Details
Sniglets Baby Open House and Trunk Show
Saturday June 6th, 20092:00 – 5:00 PM
Home of Megan Kodatt
FOR ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT snigletsbaby@gmail.com

2. Parking
My street is a busy through street. Please park your cars on the street directly across from my driveway.

3. Ordering and Purchasing
Since a variety of different vendors and companies will be represented, a variety of different purchase methods will be used. Some items will be available for immediate purchase, while others will be available for custom order. Vendors will be accepting different forms of payment including cash, check, and credit/debit card through PayPal.

Ok, that covers the general information, here are a few changes to my business (Sniglets Baby Boutique) that some of you may not be aware of yet…I no longer stock toddler size T’s. If you plan on placing orders for toddler aged children, please bring (or plan to provide at a later date) the appropriate size white T. for your little one (only up to size 4 please). I am, however, happy to share that Sniglets now carries a boutique quality line of infant onesies, gowns, bibs, and burpies for customization, I’m excited to show you everything on Saturday. I will also have a selection of my monogrammed paci clips for custom order.

If you have any questions before Saturday, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at snigletsbaby@gmail.com . Please feel free to bring friends. We’re looking forward to socializing and shopping with you!

Besst!
Megan

No comments: